Terms and Conditions
You must have an account and a single class or series to make a reservation. You should be aware that classes and series expire, and future prices are subject to change.
– NO SHOWS: Bikes will be released 2 MINUTES prior to class starting, UNLESS the rider has called the studio and spoke to the front desk, communicating their timing.
– FOR RIDERS RUNNING LATE: Please call the studio as early as possible, to let the front desk know you are on the way. The front desk will hold a reservation for up to 2 minutes (“2-Minute Rule”) after class begins though we cannot guarantee you will be given the bike you signed up for. Riders who are more than 2 minutes late will not be admitted into class. If you are not here 2 minutes before class, your seat may be given away to another rider, and you will forfeit your class with no refund. This is for the courtesy of the instructor and other clients.
– FOR RIDERS LEAVING EARLY: If you need to leave class early, please tell the instructor ahead of time.
– SOLD-OUT CLASSES/WALK-INS: The 2-Minute Rule does not apply to sold-out classes. Open bikes will be given away to standbys 2 minutes prior to class starting. Please understand that if you are late and have a reservation, you may lose your spot.
-CANCELLATIONS: In order to cancel a Full Pedal class and return it to your account, you must UNRESERVE from the class 10 hours prior to the start time. Once canceled (not refunded), the class will be returned to your account to be used at a future date. If you haven’t canceled your bike 10 hours prior to the class start time, your scheduled class will be charged to your series. If you are an Unlimited member, you will be charged $9.00. You can cancel your reservation by logging into your account and UNRESERVING your reservation, OR you can call and speak to someone at a studio, and they can do it for you.
– WAITLIST: If the class you want to attend is sold out, please put yourself on the waitlist. If there are cancellations you will automatically be added to the class. Your best bet is to just SHOW UP! There are usually last minute no-shows. If you are on the waitlist and do not get a bike in the class, your class credit will be returned to your account to be used at another time. There are no refunds issued. If a bike opens up BEFORE our 10-hour cancellation window closes, members from the waitlist are AUTOMATICALLY added to the class, and a notification email will be sent immediately. If a bike opens up AFTER the 10-hour cancellation window, the system will not automatically place you. We will try to call/text you, or you can call the studio to reserve the bike. If you put yourself on the waitlist, we assume you want to take the class. If you are automatically enrolled from the waitlist, you are now considered a rider in that class and our standard cancellation policy now applies. While we appreciate and understand the desire to secure yourself a spot in one class while being waitlisted for another, please know that we do not offer the option of swapping classes. If you end up enrolled in both classes, you will be charged for both classes.
– RETURN POLICY: All series sales are final, no refunds for cash or credit will be provided after the purchase of a series. If you choose not to continue your series, you are not eligible for a refund.
In order to cancel a Full Pedal class and return it to your account, you must UNRESERVE 10 hours prior to the class start time. Once canceled (not refunded), the class will be returned to your account to be used at a future date. If you haven’t canceled your bike 10 hours prior to the class start time, your scheduled class will be charged to your series. If you are an Unlimited member, you will be charged $9.00. You can cancel your reservation by logging into your account and UNRESERVING your reservation OR you can call and speak to someone at a studio and they can do it for you.
MINIMUM AGE TO RIDE
You must be at least 12 years old to register for Full Pedal services. Children under the age of 12 please DO NOT attempt to register or send any information about yourself. If you are a Minor (13-17 years), you may register but will need the involvement of a parent or guardian. Full Pedal will require their signature on the New Student Waiver Form at the studio before first class.